Preheat oven to 325°.
1. Take the butter and use a hand mixer to beat it.
2. Next add the powder sugar and fully mix it.
3. Add the vanilla and mix it in.
4. Now the cup of flour. Mix until the mixture becomes crumbly. Don't over mix it or it will become a lump.
5. You will need a Shortbread Pan. They are wonderful and fun to use! Spay the pan with PAM oil spray then pour the mixture into it. Take a piece of Saran Wrap and place it over the mound. Then push down moving your hand to make sure the crumbles are all compressed in the center and on the sides as well.
6. Take Saran Wrap off and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
Eat and Enjoy with tea or coffee!