1. In a small bowl combine Bailey's Irish cream and the cold coffee.
2. Place the mixture in a microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 10 seconds, or until melted and dissolved well.
3. Melt the butter milk, sugar and marshmallow cream in a saucepan on the stove over medium heat.
4. Slowly stir in the Bailey's coffee mixture; mix well and boil for 5 minutes. (Should be to the soft ball stage)
5. Remove from heat and stir in butterscotch chips and vanilla extract.
6. Stir for 3-4 minutes. until the mixture is smooth and chips are melted. Pour into a foil lined 8 x 8" pan.
7. Slice and enjoy after it sets and hardens up!